Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Out of the Sandbox, into the grass

So, it's been a pretty hellish week around here. I spent the last 48 hours trying to discover whether or not my brother was dead.
Yes, I received word on Sunday that he was dead.
But, after much digging and calling and a wonderful friend, who is an ex cop.. i was able to find out that he is fine and alive.
We are still working out the details of the arragements for sister's service... but at least now we don't have to do two.

It's been a long hellish week. two weeks? hell i don't know anything these days.
It will get better, i know it will.
I'm going to be ok... always am.

Besides, I have the most amazing husband in the world who knows, supports and understands me.. for that I am SO SO grateful.
Plus,I've got a precious turtle to take care of....and no matter how shitty life looks...it is never all that bad.. because they are here. Him in his infinite wisdom, warmth and love and she,in all her fabulousness.
So, I'm stepping out of the sorrow sandbox and putting my bare feet in the nice warm grass and walking on.
thank you for your prayers and well wishes... flying tomatoe... i need your number and email.. email them to me please.

No comments: