Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

SO EFFING AMAZING!!!

So, I decided I was going to enter the juried art show this year; and went with my gut as to what photos to enter. I chose five, and two of them won awards!!!

WOO EFFING HOOO!!!!!

I'm sooo proud of myself!!!!!!!!

I entered fog and landscape, which I retitled, "Hanhepi waste" (good morning) and that won the Dooug Ballard memorial award!!

Then I entered Jump!

It was the pic of turtle I took at Merritt of her jumping; the sun is shining on her hair (very angel-esque) and her shadow is below her.



Seriously, I cannot stop smiling!! I'm soo freaking proud of myself.

Again, believe in yourself and amazing things will happen!!!!

I have more to say, but i'm going to go back to bed.


I'm sohappy sohappysohappy!!!!!

Rich saw them and said: "Now you can say you are an award winning photographer.

It just keep getting better!!!

2 comments:

larry kurtz said...

Hi Mary! This is Joani's partner. Remember me from the Sioux Falls Barnes and Noble?

Linked you at my blog. Best wishes!

Tess Kincaid said...

Kudos to you!!! Well done.