Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bittersweetness

We went to the going away party, it was really fun and bittersweet. I've had my mind on packing so much that it's really starting to hit me, the people I will miss after we move.

And my dear friends here, (in town) how I will miss them. I've been trying to see everyone, and I'll see a couple of my friends over these next two days, it will be hard. It was hard tonight...such a bittersweet time. I said good bye to one of my close friends last weekend, but it was still far enough away that it hadn't really sunk in yet... now it is. I feel weepy.

So much to look forward to, and yet, a bit to be sad to leave behind.

Cunksi and her Ate are fast asleep. I can't get my mind to quit, so i'm awake. Lots to do tomorrow. Then we'll load the truck. Sniff......

i should go try to sleep.

No comments: